We need to have a conversation about money.
- Should billionaires (or millionaires) exist? Why or why not?
- Is it right (morally, ethically, etc.) to be a billionaire?
- Is it right to aspire to be a billionaire (i.e. rich)?
- What does it mean to be self-made?
- Is it fair to say that Kylie Jenner is a self-made woman?
- Should the sex industry exist?
- How do you feel about the sex industry as a viable means of earning a living wage?
- Cardi B has mentioned that she turned to stripping because she felt limited by the lack of employment options. At the same time, she feels that this experience shaped her life in positive ways and set her on a better path. How do you feel about stripping?
- To what extent should fame, popularity, or status determine our economic opportunities or financial success?
- To what extent should ability or disability affect our financial success?
- To what extent should intellect?
- To what extent should talent?
- Should STEM graduates earn more than non-STEM graduates?
- How do you feel about money?
- How do you feel about wealth?
- Do you feel the same way about money as you do about wealth? If so, why? If not, why not?
- What do you wish you knew about money when you were younger?
- What do you want to know about money now?
- What will you teach your children about wealth and money?
- What were you taught about wealth and money when you were younger?
Posts About Money:
|Should You Talk To Your Children About Kylie Jenner, Wealth, and Cardi B?|
|Day 5, Week 23: The Big Short|
|Day , Week 17: What I Know Now (Two Cents on Stocks & Investing)|
|Day 2, Week 25: You don’t know what you don’t know|